Heya! I haven’t done a book tag in ages… so, I am doing one today. I recently got tagged by Famtaq to do the Taylor Swift tag, she has a great blog and you should definitely check it out! Lets get started on the tag:
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- pick a book series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then you wanted to break up This would have to be the Harry Potter series. Now before you all butcher me, I used to “try” to be obsessed with the Harry Potter series because everyone else used to be “OH MY GOD! It is the best!” but internally I used to despise it. I guess I don’t really like the layout of the plot where all the boring stuff, like going to school, would happen in the beginning making it really hard to get through and then in the last quarter of the book we would get this really big scene with Voldermont. It followed the same routine throughout the series and that is probably why I don’t really like it.
- Red- pick a book with a RED cover. The first book which popped into my head was… you guessed it, Vampire Academy but I also really like House of Hades!
- The Best Day- pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic. That would have to be the Percy Jackson series because I read it when I was quite young and I’ve pretty much grew up with the characters!
- Love Story- pick a book with forbidden love
SOOOOOOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. I recently read Amanda Hocking’s Kanin trilogy and there is definitely forbidden love in there! Oh! The! Pain! A review will definitely be coming soon.
- Innocent- pick a book that someone ruin the ending for
Allegiant, I learnt about the ending before because I had a friend who told me as I didn’t think I would read the book. I started the book a month after, but don’t worry I still cried so much! 🙁
- Everything Has Changed- pick a book character that has gone through extensive character development
This is honestly one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs but anyway back to the point, Lara Jean from the Two All The Boys I’ve Loved Before duology goes through really extensive character development and you can clearly see that towards the end of the two books.
- I Knew You Were Trouble- pick a bad character you couldn’t help but love
I really don’t know… I’m one of those people where if the bad guy is a bad guy, my view won’t change for the entire book. For example, I hated Warner (Shatter Me Series) from the start to the end and I was still on team Adam at the end of the book. Roth in the Dark Elements series was bad for about a book- does he count?
- You Belong With Me- pick a book you are highly anticipating
7 MORE DAYS TIL EVERY LAST BREATH!!!! Wooooo!!! I am highly anticipating this series! I can’t wait! I am also waiting for the last book in the 5th Wave series to come out, as well!
- Forever and Always- pick your favorite book couple
This is too hard!!! At the moment, since I just finished reading the series I am really shipping Ridley and Bryn but my favorite book couple of all time has got to be Will and Tessa.
- Come Back, Be Here- pick the book you would least likely let anyone borrow, in fear that it will be returned in a ruined state.
I have a fair share of “book-borrowing” stories and they do not go down well. I still lend out my books, but my favorite copy of City of Bones was destroyed by one of my best friends and I have been much more careful, nowadays. I would probably never lend out my Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods book because it is too fragile and beautiful and also my Infernal Devices trilogy because of how much it means to me!
That’s all for the tag!!! I hope you enjoyed my answers and I will tag anyone else who wants to do this! #lovebooks❤